Thursday 14 April 2011

Millie

01 April at 01:45
I love you, I will write soon, trying to not go on computer too much atm so my host family don't think I'm rude.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

s 01 April at 04:39
oh and get skype and add me!!!

01 April at 04:39
Whale does not taste bad nor nice, just chewy....

01 April at 14:21
Right Silly Old Willy,
Whale doesn't taste bad or nice. It was just really chewy, Liek obviously I'm not clued up on raw fish but I just ate it and took it on face value cos my host family put abit on my plate (it was just on top of sushi) he next day they told me because I think they thought I would over react at the time but I just said 'ha cool'. I mean its not like I would go out my way to eat whale or would want to. But I have so meh. I got more freaked out swallowing the live fish. That was gross. and didn't taste but you could psychologically feel it wriggling afterwards eughhh.
I'm eating everything they put infront of me. My stomach is killing itself and I'm going away with the faily for the weekend and staying in the same room as the 2 daughters. They will have to put up with my stomach either making angry rumbling noises or the delicious smell of my poop if and when I do so :)
haha gross...

And atm I'm happy: everything is new for me so you know its just weird but in a good way. And I'm not missing anyone yet (no offence) but you know it would be worse if I thought about missing poeople, wheras at the moment I'm more concentrating on everything else...
love you
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment