Thursday 14 April 2011

For Millie 09 April at 06:59

09 April at 06:59
Oh shush you, you write long messages so it takes awhile to have enough time to reply okay?!?! Right...
So the other wweekend we took the bullet train to Kyoto (2 and a half hours away on the train: look at a map: thats far away so they are stupidly fast) and went to various world heritage awesome buildings and shrines whilst we were there. And we went to Nara which was awesome (deer place)annnnd we went and prayed at a shrine for good marriage and a good husband haha. So Tez wins. haha.
It was all stupidly beautiful. But Japan is a headfuck. At night it is beautiful and how you picture it. During the day. Its not how you imagine it. Before i went I thought of it as two side of a coin: industrial and skyscrapers and modern and also old fhasioned and beautiful. Which it is. But there is also the rim of coin. Where it meets. Nothing fits perfectly together. Its a weird inbetween place of modern and old and cvlean and grey coloured and friendly and confusing. Its weird.
Oh and on that weekend we went to Gion whcih has always been one of my dreams and I saw a geisha and apprecntie geisha. It was frreaking sweet. They run really fast though....

My stomach is crying. Right now i have a rash from my stomach to the base of my neck. I'm not scared to ask my host family about it but its pissing me off. I think is an allergy thing and it could be anything so im not saying anything. So I think that was something i ate last night. Last night we went to a restaurant where there were fish pools in the middle eughhhhh....luckily i had already eaten. My family literally love to eat. Favourite hobby: eating. So im eating everything and getting fat. But my family are leaning what i likeand im trying not to think about what im eating. But still of this moment, vegetarianism will be a life choice when im back.

My family are amazing. I call them my J-fam (after japanese pop music: j-pop) They are lovely and look after me and the 2 daughters speak more than enough english to translate stuff fr me. But they talk japanese alot which is cool and hopefully i will learn it through osmosis.

I'm starting to observe lesons this week so will start the week after/end of this week. Its going to be fucking hard. So fucking hard. I worked with a group yesterday at this ''fun activity'', 2 girls spoke barely any english to me yet they are doing a degree in it. It is going to kill me. On the plus side we've made friends with osme 4th year girls who are semi-fluent and are awesome and helpful :)

I'm glad the meeting with that guy went okay. You should of had sex with him though.

GET SKYPE. I talk to Tez every night (i don't know why: i don't like him really) and my mum on it like very other day. so i want house skype chats after your easter break.

Anyway sorry fr spasmodic message. Brain to writing ratio has sunk into Engrish mode (this is what japanese girls speak when they arent fluent in english: engrish) I think in complete sentences now and say anything with an L in it as an R. Eughh

MUCHO LOVE. HAI TO POPPY-FERRRRRRRR
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment