Friday 21 January 2011

One and a Half.

So that was the beginning.

Having barely referenced this (Brighton) was the catalyst, of realising that I'm going to miss so much whilst I'm away, it seems necessary to post this as well.

Saying that: I'm not going to focus on how much I will miss you all.
Because if I do, I will get scared.
(you will never know how much you guys mean to me.
I loved Thom (partly) because he gave me family.
I love you guys because you give me home.)

I've talked to several of you that I'm going to leave a box with 'pieces of me' in it. You'll understand better if you take something out of it. I'm going to leave it with my housemates out of ease. You'll get a facebook message, or a post on here, as soon as it's all sorted. All will be explained eventually :)
The box is done out of fear, let me reassure you. I am terrified of being forgotten.


But, boy, you gotta admit, I'm going to have an adventure.

Forever Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment